In this guide, we’ll help you find the best WordPress plugin for SEO.
The online world is fiercely competitive. If your website doesn’t maintain good SEO practices to hold it’s place in search engine rankings, it’ll get lost in the noise.
This is where SEO comes in to play. In a very basic sense, there are things you can do to make your website search-engine friendly, meaning it is more likely to be found online.
There a many different WordPress plugins available to help you do this, and it can become confusing and expensive if you don’t know what to look for.
This guide will help you find the best WordPress Plugin for SEO, so you can choose what’s best for your website.
You can also check out this complete list of 29 WordPress plugins for SEO.
Rank Math – #1 Choice
Price: Get started free!
To put it plainly, we love RankMath.
We actually use it on this site and it helped me write and publish this very guide!
RankMath helps you create solid on-page SEO, without slowing down your website.
- Migrate from other SEO plugins
- Optimize all your website posts
- Check keyword density
- Set meta descriptions and SEO titles
- Check readability
- Automatic site maps
- Native support for rich snippets
Price: Free Basic Version. Premium version of Yoast SEO is available at $89.
Set up in 2008, Yoast SEO has been the plugin of choice by bloggers and website owners to enhance their SEO rankings.
It is very widely used as a WordPress plugin for SEO.
If you are looking for a tool to assist you in building better web content and also drive more traffic, Yoast SEO might just be the one.
- Advanced XML Sitemaps for Google.
- Integration of Schema.org. This tool presents the search engine with a rich snippet in a microdata form, which helps it understand all about your website. Thus, the structured data blocks deliver rich results.
- Yoast SEO can reduce the loading time for your website.
- Content is KING, so Yoast SEO offers ways to improve your web content. With its powerful analytics tool, it gives suggestions of the various SEO-friendly phrases relevant to your content. Also, it is constantly updated as it keeps an eye on the most important current pages and gives fresh hints accordingly.
- Great for on-page SEO.
- Broken link “Redirect Manager” redirects your visitors to a page with relevant information.
All in One SEO
Price: From $49.50 (to manage a single site) to $299.50 (for managing 100 sites).
Another go-to WordPress plugin for SEO is All in One SEO.
This is extensively used to meet various optimization requirements. With all the features of Yoast SEO, it provides better opportunities for customization.
- The personalization scope on the backend of the plugin is immense. You can take full control of your web crawler. You can edit the robots.txt file by means of a user-friendly interface and .htaccess file without FTP if you wish to.
- The on-page SEO analysis of your site is in check with this WordPress plugin for SEO. You can edit or personalize “title,” key phrases, keywords, or even auto-generate meta descriptions.
- All in one, SEO is backed up with solid Google Analytics Support and XML Sitemaps for superb indexing.
- With Social Media Integration features, you can regulate your thumbnails and content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and various social media handles.
- Great for local SEO.
- In order to drive traffic to your site, this WordPress plugin for SEO has some distinct strategies. It gets you a ranking in Google’s video carousel widget by means of a video stamp (generated by All in One SEO). It also submits your latest news articles to Google News. All these measures are instrumental in attracting visitors to your site.
Price: From $99.50 – $399.50
MonsterInsights is a popular Google Analytics WordPress plugin for SEO.
With user-friendly attributes and properties, it is one of the best WordPress plugins for SEO, allowing you to monitor website traffic and activity.
- The setup is extremely easy to configure. The different settings panels and options and the smooth workflow of the plugin makes it suitable for the use of beginners.
- Every consumer is presented with the real-time statistics of their website visitors – who is online, what are they doing – like your personal lookout window. It is very easy to track down authors, tags, categories, logged-in users, SEO scores on your website. If planning on something else, you can devise your own custom tracker without writing a code.
- Users get a detailed description of the statistics of a particular post on WordPress blogs. You can easily decipher the kind of content that gets maximum engagement. A clearer picture of link attribution helps you know which links fetch the most clicks.
- Scroll Tracking is a powerful feature because then you know exactly the content to put on your website. You will have a better idea of your audience’s taste. Thus, you can deliver more appropriate content.
- The smart Headline Analyzer enables you to write irresistible and SEO-friendly tags to fetch the audience and shoot index.
WPTouch Mobile Plugin
Price: Bundles from $79 / year
Statista found that 50-60% of website visitors access the web via mobile phones. That is too big an audience pool to ignore.
A plugin solely aimed to make things presentable can secure better results. WPtouch is a great WordPress plugin for SEO when it comes to the mobile version of your website.
- WPtouch was launched because the creators felt that the mobile audience needs to be served right. It works alongside your desktop interface without hindering its function.
- The open-source application automatically runs a mobile-friendly theme for mobile visitors. It also includes an extensive set of control panel options to customize as per your set standards. Also, in alternative cases, you may switch back to the desktop theme according to the responses you receive.
- You are presented with befitting landing pages for your visitors. The mobile-friendly aspect elevates your site’s ranks. Google identifies the site as mobile compatible and drives huge traffic towards you.
- This WordPress plugin for SEO loads faster and is very relevant in present times.
Did this review of the best wordpress plugins for SEO help you? If so please share it.