You have probably come across Omnisend when searching for the best marketing and eCommerce automation tools. They are the industry leaders in terms of software for lead generation, omnichannel marketing, and automation.
Omnisend centralises your social media, internet presence, and SMS messages allowing you to monitor all of your marketing activities from the comfort of a single platform.
If this sounds like the tool you’re looking for, fantastic! Continue reading to learn about all that Omnisend has to offer.
Omnisend is a unique omnichannel marketing platform and a prominent marketing and eCommerce automation tool. Furthermore, Omnisend started in 2014 as a basic email marketing platform named “Soundest.” Since then, it’s grown to be one of the best eCommerce advertising platforms on the market.
It defines itself as a platform focused on eCommerce and serves consumers from a broad range of industries and is beneficial to eCommerce enterprises of all kinds, from small businesses to international organisations.
Omnisend has numerous pre-included templates that you may use to customise your emails. This is on top of a variety of automation features for breaking down your data and sending mail. Moreover, the tool works in conjunction with SMS marketing initiatives and Facebook Messenger.
Omnisend also has tools for developing interesting, persuasive, and effective lead generation forms. These are quite efficient at expanding lead capture rates. There are numerous sorts of forms to pick from, including the following (all of which can be smoothly integrated in your marketing strategy):
- Signup boxes
- An interactive form
Last but not least, without a detailed analysis, no marketing effort is complete. The reporting capabilities of Omnisend are invaluable in this situation. The platform’s reporting capabilities include real-time dashboards and click maps, so you can rest assured that you’re going to have all the information you need to assess the performance of your campaigns.
Overall, Omnisend gives businesses everything it need to streamline its multi-channel marketing initiatives.
Omnisend Pros & Cons
Let’s look at the pros and cons of this platform:
Let’s dive straight into a few of the core Omnisend features:
The smart reporting options on Omnisend are built for in-depth campaign analysis, enabling you to delve down into the finer details. You can now be confident knowing you can analyse each component of your marketing effort to figure out what’s working and, more significantly, what you have to work on.
You may also create customised reports depending on your signup forms to get more knowledge of your target market. You can get to know more about the languages the firm’s clients speak, their countries of origin, the devices they use to interact with your business, etc.
Advanced Email Marketing
Omnisend has a large number of email templates and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor, which simplifies the process of making professional-looking emails.
When you combine this with Omnisend’s product selector and CTR-boosters, such as scratch cards and dynamic discount codes, you have a winning combination.
You’ll almost certainly write and deliver emails that your readers desire to read.
Versatile Lead Generation Forms
When it comes to lead capture, Omnisend has numerous of choices. Users can, for instance, choose a low-key signup box. Advertisers have traditionally put them at the bottom or to the side of their website pages.
You might also use an adaptable popup widget. These are starting to become more popular as a method of collecting email addresses. Maybe you’d like to give animations a go? If that’s the case, you’ll be glad to learn that this platform allows you to create signup forms that look like a wheel of fortune.
Irrespective of your lead-generating strategy, Omnisend is sure to have signup forms that meet your demands.
Multi-channel Marketing Campaigns
You may use Omnisend to build and run marketing campaigns that cover a variety of channels, such as email, SMS, and, of course, social media. Simply put, this helps you reach a wider audience.
Users can also combine all their social media and communications channels into a single process, making it much easier to automate and track multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Users may segment or divide their mailing list into minor subdivisions using Omnisend’s smart segmentation tool. These ‘segments’ could be dependent on your subscribers’ purchasing behaviours, demographics, interaction with your business, etc., enabling marketers to offer more targeted communications and, therefore, improve customer engagement.
You can also make use of Omnisend’s ‘auto-renewed’ segments, which allow you to intelligently categorise your consumers based on:
- Purchasing habits
- The mediums via which they interact with your brand
- Their involvement during the campaign
When it comes to producing special promos and targeted communications, segmentation like this is really useful.
The intelligent reporting capabilities in Omnisend allow you to dive down into individual areas of your marketing campaigns to see what’s working and, more crucially, what isn’t.
Omnisend has local integrations with more than 30 apps in various sectors, including eCommerce platforms, shipping and logistics, customer support, and sales conversion and optimisation, to mention a few.
The following are a few of Omnisend’s most popular integrations:
- Shopify Plus
- Enormous Commerce
Omnisend Prices and Plans
Omnisend offers four different pricing plans, which all come with a 14-day free trial:
This is not a trial offer; Omnisend offers a 365-day free basic service, which allows you to send 500 emails a month to 250 of your contacts. It’s ideal for new businesses who are just getting started with email marketing, particularly those that don’t feel ready to invest in a marketing platform just yet.
The Free plan has the following features:
- Sales reporting
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Website tracking and a one-month data history
- Email segmentation access
- Scheduled marketing campaigns
- Click maps – These are email delivery statistics that provide a visual representation of the recipient’s clicks, allowing you to identify which email elements piqued their interest.
- Publishing of three active signup forms
- Predesigned email templates, which you can modify, select, and send
Standard – $16 per month
This is the first of Omnisend’s paid versions, and it includes everything in the free version plus the following:
- x12 your contact list size report sending limits Automation reports (They show information regarding automation workflows.)
- You can automate a variety of procedures, such as sending welcome greetings, birthday emails, and left cart reminders.
- Site tracking with three months of data history is available
- You gain access to SMS marketing campaigns and automation
- You can create as many signup forms as you want
- Multiple users can be added to the Omnisend account
- You have the option of creating up to 20 email segments
- You have access to live chat support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as well as third-party app integrations such as Yotpo, Smile, ReCharge, LoyaltyLion, and others
- A/B test campaigns are possible
- Advanced email functionalities such as Omnisend’s ‘Product Recommender’ and ‘Product Picker’ are available
- You can make signup forms in the style of the ‘Wheel of Fortune.’ Subscribers can spin the wheel for a chance to win anything in return for their email address and name, such as discounts, free delivery, or a gift.
Pro – $59 per month
Everything in the Standard package is included in the Pro plan, plus:
- Unlimited sending limits
- You have the option of creating up to 200 email segments
- You have access to site tracking for up to six months’ worth of data
- You have access to more third-party plugins such as Gorgias, CartHook, and Easyship
- Each month, you can send up to unlimited push alerts
- You can use your own custom domain name to do business
- You get help with deliverability
- Up to 3,933 SMS/month
- Google Ads Customer Match can help you focus better on your ideal clients.
Omnisend Review Summary
In conclusion, Omnisend is the best omnichannel marketing solution for any business wishing to automate its marketing initiatives.
Why not give Omisend’s free plan a try if you are unsure about whether it is the best fit for your company? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking this chance. Please let us know how it goes in the comment section below!
If this Omnisend review helped you, please recommend DigitalSupermarket.