Vodafone Business Deals Summary
- Business Broadband Pro plans + Mesh Super WiFi-24 months- £27 per month (ex VAT)
- Complete Business Connectivity+ Automatic 4G Mobile Backup-up to 36 months- £70 per site per month (ex VAT)
- Mobile Wi-Fi and Dongles+ Vodafone R219 and Vodafone K5161- 24 months-£25 per month (Ex VAT)
- GigaCube+ unlimited data for GigaCube Unlimited-24 months-up to £41.67per month (Ex VAT)
Business Broadband Pro plans + Mesh Super Deal
- Download speeds of up to 63Mbps are possible.
- An unlimited 4G backup for business
- Three Mesh Super Wi-Fi extenders
- 24/7 customer and IT support
- An optional static IP address
- A one-time professional installation
- Wi-Fi routers that are adaptable and dependable
Prices or Plans
This deal is subjected to a 24-month plan where one should pay a minimum of £27 per month to enjoy the services. The price is entirely exclusive of VAT tax.
The pricing of this deal is a bit higher compared to Vodafone Superfast 2. The deal is trailing for £27 per month, which is affordable compared to Advantage, Virgin Media, and Superfast Fibre, which cost £39.50, £30.08, and £35.36 respectively.
Its speed of connectivity of 63Mbps is lower compared to other deals like Advantage and Virgin Media, which run at 76 Mbps and 100Mbps, respectively.
This deal is subjected to a VAT of up to 20%, which is higher compared to other deals. With this deal, you are likely to save up to £350, unlike the BT deal that saves you £308.75.
Complete Business Connectivity+ Automatic 4G Mobile Backup-up Deal
This deal is the lifeblood of the internet for businesses. It has a broadband network that is easier to use, faster, and reliable.
- A powerful Superfast Fibre Broadband connection
- Available mobile app and online dashboard
- Professional installation and advancement
- Strong security
- Flexible monthly contracts
- Available 4G network for mobile backup
- A scalable solution for wide coverage
- An active and easy-to-access guest Wi-Fi
Prices or Plans
This deal has flexible monthly contacts of 12, 24, or 36 months depending on your preference. You can get this deal for your business with a minimum of £70 per month for every site. The price is exclusive of VAT, and there are no additional fees.
This deal has an average speed of 76Mbps, which is similar to Advantage and Superfast Fibre. In comparison, Superfast 2 has a slow speed of 63Mbps. Depending on the contract you choose for monthly payment, you are likely to incur more compared to Superfast 2.
Its upfront fee is lower, unlike other deals that offer up to £50 like Virgin Media’s. The cost of this deal is £70, which is higher compared to the other deals on broadband.
Mobile Wi-Fi and Dongles+ Vodafone R219 and Vodafone K5161 Deal
This is a device that offers you flexibility in network accessibility over a mobile network. This deal provides a wireless network that can be connected to several devices. This Vodafone business deal is ideal for devices like tablets, cameras, and laptops.
- The network is wireless
- It has high levels of security
- It comes with data dongles
- The dongles are flexible
- One dongle can connect up to 10 devices
- It has ample storage
- A wide range of connectivity
- High connectivity speed
- Wall-to-wall Wi-Fi reach
Prices or Plans
To acquire this deal for your business, you need to have a minimum of £25 for every dongle per month. The contract runs up to 24 months and the package is delivered to your business premises. This deal does not have any upfront fees, and the charges are exclusive of tax.
With Vodafone’s Superfast 2, you get to save £60, unlike using this deal. The total cost of 24 months adds up to £600 compared to Superfast 2 that adds to £540.
One thing that makes it stand out is the higher average speed of the two dongles. However, other deals offer better connections with one router and unlimited connections.
This deal does not charge any upfront fee, unlike Advantage at £12, Virgin Media at £50, and BT Superfast Fibre at £9.95.
See how it compares to BT Business Broadband.
GigaCube+ Unlimited Data for GigaCube Unlimited Deal
This deal offers 4G and 5G network connectivity services. It has a good fixed broadband service that increases its speed and access. The system is easy to assemble and it can connect up to 64 devices.
- It has speedy connectivity
- Up to 64 devices can be connected
- Several packages
- Two strong networks, 4G and 5G
- A 24-month agreement
- Allowance for available data
- Up to 100GB of data per month
- Affordable fee per month
- It is easy to connect, advance, and upgrade the package
- Unlimited data for GigaCube limited packages
- Wide connectivity with all types of devices
- Tight Wi-Fi security
Prices or Plans
This package is flexible to meet anyone’s needs. It has a 24-month contract or a 30-day rolling contract. The contract you choose is determined by your preferences.
To the GigaCube 200GB, you pay £25 and an upfront fee of £83.33. While to get the GigaCube Limited, the charges are £50 per month and there is an upfront fee of up to £41.67. All the charges are exclusive of VAT.
This deal stands out due to its several packages. Its 24-mont and 30-day contract is incomparable to other deals. Depending on your needs, you can choose your most favorable package.
Unlike other packages such as Advantage and SuperFast Fibre that offer their connectivity in Mbps, this deal offers it in Gigabytes (G) form.
Compared to Superfast 2, which does not charge any upfront fee, this deal charges a high upfront fee of up to £83.33 for one of its packages.
The monthly rate of as little as £25 is affordable compared to other packages like Advantage that charges up to £39.
Vodafone Business Deals
Vodafone business deals are among the most popular in the UK for mobile and broadband. The deals stand out due to their effectiveness, reliability, and affordability. Other packages come with a wide range of extra services and a large number of connectivity devices.
Vodafone Business Pros & Cons
Vodafone Business Features
- High quality and speedy network
- Affordable and flexible payment plan
- One-time professional connectivity
- A 24/7 it and customer support assistance
- There is room for upgrade and advancement
- A strong hybrid connectivity
- Complete wi-fi for businesses
- Available mobile Wi-Fi and reliable data dongles
- Some Vodafone deals offer iPads and tablets for businesses
- Available data and SIM for business plans
If these Vodafone business deals were of interest, please recommend DigitalSupermarket. All prices and features are correct at time of publishing.
Check out thee full Vodafone business broadband review here.